How to filter for your school in Excel:
- Click the arrow in the table header of the ‘SCHOOL NAME’ column.
- In the list of schools, uncheck the (Select All) box at the top of the list, and then check the boxes of the schools you want to show in your table.
- Click OK.
How to find your school in Adobe Reader:
- Choose Edit > Find.
- Enter the text to find in the text box. Select search options if desired:
- Match Whole Word Only finds only occurrences of the complete word you enter in the text box. For example, if you search for the word “stick”, the words “tick” and “sticky” will not be highlighted.
- Match Case finds only words that contain exactly the same capitalization you enter in the text box.
- Click Find. Acrobat Reader finds the next occurrence of the word.
Last Updated: 03/14/2023
Inclement Weather Route List (Excel)
Inclement Weather Route List (PDF)