Camden County Educational Services Commission, 225 White Horse Avenue, Clementon, NJ 08021
Join us for the New Jersey Kronos Network for education employers! Kronos will be holding a Lunch & Learn Event at the Camden County Educational Service Commission May 13th from 10:30AM – 1:30PM.
Kronos for K-12 Education: “Time for School “ tackles the manual tasks performed during each payroll cycle and here you’ll have the opportunity to network with peers who have also made the choice to simplify their workforce management processes with a Kronos solution. Our time and attendance, scheduling, leave tracking, and labor management solutions give you the edge to improve school effectiveness.
Some topics we will be discussing:
- Ensuring compliance with federal regulations, union rules, and grants (Title 1, ESSA, etc.).
- Simplify the tracking and managing of extra duty or supplemental pay.
- How Kronos can integrate with your sub-management and payroll systems to streamline tedious tasks.
- Help with managing the leave process
- Hear from our ERP partner, Systems 3000
Lunch will be provided so RSVP now with the link below for this complimentary Lunch and Learn Event